In this webinar, supported by Hipcamp, we introduce the idea of offering camping and glamping on your land and the important areas to consider when opening a campsite for the first time.
The webinar covers:
- The business case for offering camping on your land, its earning potential and chances of success.
- Planning implications, regulations, and the impacts on your land use.
- The common development stages of a camping business, from your first year to an established income stream.
- Top things to consider when starting out for the first time.
- An open Q&A with CLA Midlands Rural Surveyor John Greenshields and Jonathan Knight and James Warner-Smith from Hipcamp.