Date: Wednesday 21 June, 2023
Venue: Englefield Estate, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 5EN.
Time: 10am to 4pm, with registration from 9.30am.
We are delighted to invite you to our inaugural Rural Professionals Conference, offering you the chance to hear updates and insight on a range of topical issues.
CLA experts will outline the very latest developments and policy announcements, covering areas including residential tenancies, EPCs, environmental markets, tax, access, planning and infrastructure, plus a political and lobbying update.
The team will cover what the CLA has been working on in recent months, and how the organisation can benefit you and your clients.
The day also includes lunch and refreshments, plus opportunities to network, and offers an ideal opportunity for Continuing Professional Development (CPD). We warmly welcome all, so please do share this invitation among your teams, agents and other interested parties.
Speakers will include:
- Judicaelle Hammond, Director of Policy and Advice.
- Jonathan Roberts, Director of External Affairs.
- Susan Twining, Chief Land Use Policy Adviser.
- Louise Speke, Chief Tax Adviser.
- Andrew Gillett, Chief Legal Adviser.
- Claire Wright, National Access Adviser.
- Harry Flanagan, Senior Legal Adviser.
- Avril Roberts, Property and Business Policy Adviser.
Tickets are £120 including VAT for CLA members, and £185 including VAT for non-members.
If you cannot book online please call the CLA South East office on 01264 313 434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will be happy to assist.