Vacancies at the CLA come up from time to time.
Join us to unlock the potential of the rural economy by promoting innovative ideas to a national audience and providing practical support to members. In doing this we help our members can feed the country, create jobs and prosperity, invest in communities and protect the environment for future generations.
If you would like to see a detail job description and person specification or have any questions about our vacancies or our application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to hear from applicants from a wide range of career backgrounds and experience: we believe that greater diversity can only strengthen us as a team.
All current vacancies with the CLA are listed below.
Download the CLA's recruitment data policy here.
What are the benefits of working for the CLA?
The CLA offers its staff a large number of benefits for all their staff which includes;
- A Learning and Development programme, with a £500 pot to spend on career progression each year
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 2 years' service, and 30 days after 3 years' service
- Employer's pension contribution of up to 10% of salary
- Access to a private 24-hour GP service
- Workplace benefits such as payment of flu vaccinations, eye tests and option for Payroll Giving
- Access to an online wellness portal, including Employees Assistance Programme, exercise tutorials, nutritious recipes and financial wellbeing
- Discount offers at over 800 retailers, including groceries, fashion and tech
- Flexible working policy of home working up to 2 days a week, if your role enables you to.