With half term over and tourism going through what is clearly a fast-changing and challenging period, the Tourism Awards are once again open for entry across the South East and South West – including the county schemes for Dorset, Devon, Bristol, Bath and Somerset and Cornwall.
This year’s Awards see some changes to the past with:
- An extended period of opening until the end of August – to enable businesses to reopen and have visitor experiences to report
- The addition of a new Resilience and Innovation category
- Judging changes to take account of the last year and new areas of best practice
- Reconnection to the national VisitEngland Awards
The schemes now open for entry are:
- SOUTH EAST / BEAUTIFUL SOUTH (covering Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Sussex, Kent, Surrey, Berks, Bucks and Oxfordshire) www.beautifulsouthawards.co.uk
- SOUTH WEST (including Wiltshire and Gloucestershire) www.southwesttourismawards.org.uk
- BRISTOL, BATH AND SOMERSET www.somersettourismawards.org.uk
- CORNWALL AND ISLES OF SCILLY www.cornwalltourismawards.org.uk
- DEVON www.devontourismawards.org.uk
- DORSET www.dorsettourismawards.org.uk
The home pages of all of the above provide all that businesses need in order to take part. Entry is FREE across the South West, and free to members of Tourism South East and specific sectors in the South East. Judging is independent and all entrants receive free feedback.
Relevant Social Media to follow are:
TWITTER: @swtourismawards and @BStourismawards