Combining class-leading features with unrivalled reliability, the L1 series compact tractor is the ideal choice for a wide range of implement applications, including:
- Woodland, moorland, farmland management tasks including weed control, flail mowing.
- Game cover establishment including cultivation and fertilising.
- Movement and loading of game pens, feed, timber, fencing etc.
- Estate management tasks including mowing, loading and trailer work.
Powered by Kubota’s latest Stage V common rail injection engines, choose from four models; the L1-382 is a rugged, 38 HP model with smooth, rounded contours that improve visibility and for more demanding tasks, take your pick from a powerful mid-range of 45, 51 and 55HP variants.
For maximum productivity and to make everyday tasks easier, the L1 series features a choice of transmission options that smoothly and efficiently deliver all the power you need, when you need. High performance hydraulics make the L1 Series compact tractors extremely versatile with a powerful rear linkage offering up to 1,750kg lifting capacity.
Simple to operate and maintain, these robust tractors deliver consistent economic performance for daily use.
- Choice of four models 38hp, 45hp, 51hp or 55hp.
- Powerful Stage V Kubota engines for longevity, productivity, and cleaner emission.
- Choice of user-friendly transmissions for easy operation.
- Operator’s platform that’s in a class of its own for safety, comfort and ergonomics. loader available to ensure precise control, easy operation.
- Simple, clutchless independent PTO and powerful rear linkage for use with a wide range of implements.
- Kubota matched front loader available to ensure precise control, easy operation.
Protecting value, keeping you going for longer
In addition to Kubota's standard two-year warranty, the L1 Series can be further protected with its flexible extended warranty Kubota Care, which offers up to five years extended warranty based on the hours you use. It is also transferable when you come to sell.
Kubota Care is provided by Kubota‘s nationwide network of dealers, with all work undertaken by Kubota trained technicians using genuine parts and lubricants.