There has been an increasing frequency of flooding from our rivers in past years, causing devastating effects on the environment, people and local economies.
In this webinar, you will hear the following:
- keynote presentations from DEFRA and the Environment Agency;
- case study examples of the issues faced by rivers, particularly in slow-flowing lowland areas;
- the practical steps that are being taken in some areas to improve restricted river flows and capacities;
- an engaging Q&A session with the panel of senior representatives from Lead Local Flood Authorities, NFU, DEFRA and the Environment Agency;
- stakeholders and key policy officials addressing the challenges; and
- CLA and ADA identifying key actions to take.
The recording has been split into three parts.