In our latest webinar, CLA members will hear from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) and Natural England on why Local Nature Recovery Strategies are important for farmers and land managers and how you can get involved in them.
The development of LNRS will drive a more coordinated approach to investment in nature and the delivery of wider environmental benefits. Land owners and farmers already play a crucial role in nature’s recovery, however the introduction of these strategies offer a collaborative approach to restoring nature in a way that is beneficial for biodiversity and the rural economy.
Our speakers will cover topics ranging from what LNRS mean for your land, how strategies will be used to target public and private funding landowners, how and when to engage with your local Responsible Authority and opportunities to contribute to the strategies.
This webinar will be chaired by Judicaelle Hammond, CLA Director of Policy and Advice. You will hear from:
- Sara Brouillette, CLA Senior Environment Policy Advisor
- Anna Collins, Principal Adviser on Implementation of Local Nature Recovery Strategy Policy, Natural England
- Julian Harlow, Head of Local Environmental Delivery and Local Nature Recovery Strategies, Defra
- Rebecca Cronin, Senior Policy Advisor (LNRS), Defra
- Adam Stewart, Local Nature Recovery Strategies (LNRS), Defra