Please see below for our 2021 Christmas cards:
We have limited stock of the following designs:
Get ahead of the crowds this year and order CLA Christmas cards – on sale from 1 September. Sold in packs of 10 cards (of one design), £1 from the sale of each pack of cards will be donated to the CLA Charitable Trust.
Founded by CLA members in 1980, the Trust is dedicated to helping those who are disabled or disadvantaged to visit and participate in learning experiences about the countryside. Here are a few examples of how funding from the CLA Charitable Trust makes a real difference to many lives
- A grant given to Oakleaf Enterprise, a charity which supports adults struggling with their mental health, allowed it to buy tools and equipment for its vocational training in gardening.
- East Clayton Farm received funding which allowed it to create a safe space for one-to-one work with young people aged seven to 11, where the children could interact with animals and develop their confidence and sense of security.
- Positive Riding for the Disabled Association (RDA) used a donation from the Trust to help develop its “Happiness Horsebox” which enables users with restricted mobility to mount and be escorted for a gentle ride, as well as meet the horses in a safe space.
HOW TO ORDER
Call 01978 251 004 today to order CLA Christmas cards. Please have your card payment details to hand. Order deadline: Tuesday 14 December 2021.
Pack size: 10 cards (one design) with envelopes
Card width x height: 178mm x 126mm
Text: With Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year
Price: £9.99 per pack inclusive of P&P and VAT.
Support the CLA Charitable Trust: To make a donation, please contact the Trust Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We have limited stock of the following designs
- A gaggle of geese
- Male pheasant in falling snow
- Red squirrel in winter snow
- Penned in at lambing time
- Roe in frost
- Starling murmuration