Up to 12% discount off Ranger Wildtrak and Limited models
Ford Motors is offering CLA members the new Ranger at a significant discount to the retail price. The new Ford Ranger is resilient, capable, and purpose-built to get the job done. Advanced engineering and the highest quality materials deliver an interior that is as tough and hardwearing as it is comfortable and will reward you with SUV levels of luxury and style.
The new Ford Ranger introduces a wider choice of innovative technologies than ever before, such as the on-board Ford SYNC 3 with 8 colour touchscreen and navigation, and is available with the new FordPass Connect built-in modem. This state-of-the-art technology enables you to remotely lock and unlock your vehicle, receive live traffic updates, connect to a WIFI hotspot, and manage your phone, music, apps and navigation with simple voice commands.
Additional discounts are also available across the Ford range including, but not limited to, 25% off on Kuga, and up to 21% off on Focus and Fiesta.
Vehicles acquired through the scheme must be for member's personal use or that of their business.
How do I obtain my CLA member discount?
Please follow the simple process outlined below:
Depending on which vehicle you are interested in, you should visit either any Ford, Toyota and Lexus, or Mitsubishi authorised dealership, inform them that you wish to purchase a vehicle using the CLA's specially agreed discount terms, and quote your membership number.
Your nominated dealer will then give you current prices, CLA discount rates, vehicle availability and lead-time information.
When placing an order your dealer will complete an approval form which must be authorised by the CLA.
Upon authorisation, the dealer will be able to source the vehicle for you and see it through to hand-over.
Please also ensure that you have read the Disclaimer Notice
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available to all current Landowning or Business and Professional members of the CLA who have been in membership for at least 12 months.
- If a lapsed member returns to membership and the subscription has been paid by direct debit they may access the scheme immediately.
- If a member has been in membership for more than one year, then they are eligible for all car discounts regardless of how they pay their subscription.
- Members that run a used car business or are car exporters or directors of such businesses are not eligible.
- Members may buy 2 vehicles from Ford in a calendar year.
- No vehicle bought through the scheme may be resold within 12 months.
- Car manufacturers will flag any instances where a new car (less than 12 months old) is being resold. If the ad is not removed immediately they will ask the member to return the discount they were given and refuse to allow them to buy another vehicle through the scheme .
For any general enquires regarding member offers contact Caroline King at email@example.com.
The products in these membership offers are provided by the sellers and not by the CLA. Accordingly, the CLA cannot give any guarantee nor accept any responsibility to members as to the availability, specification, price, value for money or suitability of any particular product. It is the member's responsibility to make his or her own enquiries and satisfy himself or herself about any prices and models offered by the seller and the seller’s terms and conditions. It is the member's decision whether to select and purchase any product. The CLA cannot accept any responsibility nor any liability for any information provided by the seller or otherwise obtained by the member through this offer.
The CLA reserves the right to vary, amend or withdraw these offers at any time.