This briefing note provides more information relating to UK Global Tariffs after transition and has been independently compiled by CLA experts.
- The effect of tariffs on imports and exports;
- How the UK Global Tariff will operate;
- Tariff rate quotas and trade remedy measures;
- How and when to use the UK Global Tariff;
- What the new terms within the UK Global Tariff mean.
Of course, the decision about what actions to take will be unique to every businesses’ needs. This guidance is not intended to make a judgement on the specific activities you should be undertaking, or about the longer-term effects of the UK’s exit from the EU.