This briefing note provides rural business owners with a detailed framework for the steps which will need to be taken and where you can find more information relating to international haulage and transit after transition and has been independently compiled by CLA experts.
- The licences required by hauliers and traders;
- Registering vehicle trailers;
- Vehicle registration documents needed;
- Motor insurance and accidents;
- Movement of goods in transit.
Of course, the decision about what actions to take will be unique to every businesses’ needs. This guidance is not intended to make a judgement on the specific activities you should be undertaking, or about the longer-term effects of the UK’s exit from the EU.