- About the CLAFind out more about the CLA
- Why JoinHow membership can benefit you
- Members' AreaMore about your membership
- ContactsGet in touch
- About the CLA
- In Your AreaFind out what is happening in your area
- Business DirectoryAn indispensable contact source
- Meet the MembersDiscover rural businesses in your CLA network
- Take PartGet involved in CLA initiatives
- In Your Area
- Member Services
Why join the CLA?
If you own a country property with a few acres, you should be a member of the CLA.
As an active farmer or rural estate owner you can benefit from being a CLA member.
If you manage rural land on behalf of an institution membership of CLA's Institutional Landowners Group could benefit you.
As someone who lets your land or property to others, you can benefit from CLA membership.
If you own a rural business, the CLA could help you. Find out how you can benefit.
See how the CLA can benefit you both as a rural professional and as a firm.
If you are a smallholder, being a member of the CLA could benefit you.
The CLA offers Student membership to anyone studying a land related course at a recognised institution, full-time or part-time.