This is an exciting time for farming in England as new schemes are introduced to reward farmers for the delivery of environmental benefits. Natural England is looking for people who want to work with farmers and their communities.
You will thrive on being out of the office delivering individual farm visits, tailored advice, training events and supporting applications for environmental land management schemes.
They are interested in applicants who want to develop their career and offers an extensive training programme to support your professional development.
What will you do?
- Build trusted relationships with local priority farms
- Secure voluntary action on farm to improve environmental outcomes
- Become an expert in how environmental land management schemes and farms can be a driver to improve nature
- Collaborate with other areas of Natural England’s Farm Advice; utilizing expertise, skills and knowledge
- Develop local relationships with partners to deliver joined-up solutions
- Communicate and promote best practice in your catchment, regionally and nationally