Vehicles acquired through the scheme must be for member's personal use or that of their business
Am I eligible?
- These offers are available to all current Landowning or Business and Professional members of the CLA who have been in membership for at least a year, or, new members paying their first year's subscription by direct debit.
- Members that run a used car business or are car exporters or directors of such businesses are not eligible.
How many vehicles can I purchase through the discount scheme?
Members may buy 2 vehicles from Ford or Mitsubishi during any given 12-month period.
Members may buy 1 vehicle from Toyota in a calendar year.
How do I obtain my CLA member discount?
Please follow the simple process outlined below:
- Depending on which vehicle you are interested in, you should visit either any Ford, Toyota and Lexus, or Mitsubishi authorised dealership, inform them that you wish to purchase a vehicle using the CLA's specially agreed discount terms, and quote your membership number.
- Your nominated dealer will then give you current prices, CLA discount rates, vehicle availability and lead-time information.
- When placing an order your dealer will complete an approval form which must be authorised by the CLA.
- Upon authorisation, the dealer will be able to source the vehicle for you and see it through to hand-over.
Please also ensure that you have read the Disclaimer Notice.
For any general enquires regarding member offers contact Caroline King at email@example.com.
19% DISCOUNT ON THE ICONIC TOYOTA HILUX MY21
Toyota is offering CLA Members the 2021 Hilux at up to 19% off the retail price
The Toyota Hilux has dominated the global pick-up market for nearly 50 years. A redesigned frame and body structure ensures toughness, combined with the striking new design.
Discounts are also available on other vehicles within the Toyota and Lexus ranges including up to 15% on Prius and up to 17% off the Lexus RX 450 Hybrid.
UP TO 22% DISCOUNT ON L200 PICK-UP TRUCK
The Mitsubishi Motors range is well-suited to the countryside, agricultural and working environment as it has long been known for the unique array of predominately four-wheel drive (4WD), SUV and off-road vehicles that have been tried, tested and designed to cope with whatever can be thrown at them.
Mitsubishi is offering CLA members an exclusive discount of up to 22% on the L200 Series 6 pick-up truck.
Additional discounts are also available across the Mitsubishi range including, but not limited to, a £3,000 discount on the Shogun Sport models, 20% off the Outlander Petrol and 23% off the Eclipse Cross.
All vehicles supplied using these terms must be registered by 10th September.
UP TO 12% DISCOUNT OFF RANGER WILDTRAK AND LIMITED MODELS
Ford Motors is offering CLA members the new Ranger at a significant discount to the retail price. The new Ford Ranger is resilient, capable, and purpose-built to get the job done. Advanced engineering and the highest quality materials deliver an interior that is as tough and hardwearing as it is comfortable and will reward you with SUV levels of luxury and style.
Additional discounts are also available across the Ford range including, but not limited to, 25% off on Kuga, and up to 21% off on Focus and Fiesta.
The products in these membership offers are provided by the sellers and not by the CLA. Accordingly, the CLA cannot give any guarantee nor accept any responsibility to members as to the availability, specification, price, value for money or suitability of any particular product. It is the member's responsibility to make his or her own enquiries and satisfy himself or herself about any prices and models offered by the seller and the seller’s terms and conditions. It is the member's decision whether to select and purchase any product. The CLA cannot accept any responsibility nor any liability for any information provided by the seller or otherwise obtained by the member through this offer.
The CLA reserves the right to vary, amend or withdraw these offers at any time.