CLA83 – A Guide to Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings

If you have a company or limited liability partnership that owns a farmhouse, employee accommodation or other let residential property you may be liable for annual tax on enveloped dwellings (ATED). This handbook covers the areas you need to consider: 

  • which properties fall within the ATED regime;
  • who is the chargeable person;
  • how much you may have to pay;
  • reliefs you may be able to claim;
  • the filing and payment obligations;
  • penalties for non-compliance.

To order this handbook:

telephone 020 7460 7969 – please have your membership and credit card numbers to hand;


go to the CLA online shop.

Price for members: £36 – Price for non-members: £136

Advice Category: 
Advice Location: