On 28 December 2017 the revised Electronic Communications Code came into force. The Code applies to contracts created from this date and not retrospectively.
This handbook examines the main issues:
- the Code rights that can be granted to an operator
- the conferral and assignment of Code rights and the rules relating to upgrading and sharing of equipment
- the powers of the court to impose an agreement
- the termination and modification of Code agreements
- the removal of telecommunications equipment
- consideration and compensation
- the notices required to implement provisions of the Code
To order this handbook:
telephone 020 7460 7969 – please have your membership and credit card numbers to hand;
go to the CLA online shop.
Price for members: £36 – Price for non-members: £136