It is important for any business – whether it is a start-up, an established concern, or one that is seeking to diversify – to have in place a viable business plan which sets out the strategic, operational and financial aims of the business. A business plan is vital in securing capital or grant funding. Without a viable and robust business plan access to finance will not be available.
This handbook provides advice and guidelines on how to set out a comprehensive business plan. The handbook is divided into two parts: the principles of the business plan; and the elements needed to create a robust business plan. The areas covered include:
- the basic elements of a business plan;
- the importance of business planning and the advantages of the business planning process;
- business planning for a new enterprise;
- the aims and objectives of the business plan;
- guidelines for writing the executive summary;
- market analysis, competition and sales;
- the management section of the business plan;
- financial analysis and planning; and
- presenting the business plan to external audiences.
In addition, the handbook sets out a template for putting together the various elements of a business plan in a logical manner.
To order this handbook:
telephone 020 7460 7969 – please have your membership and credit card numbers to hand;
go to the CLA online shop.
Price for members: £36 - Price for non-members: £136