The Energy and Rural Business Show will open its doors at the East of England Arena in Peterborough on 3 and 4 March 2020.
Held in association with the CLA, the show incorporates three events in one – the Low Emission Vehicles Expo, Energy Now Expo and Rural Business Expo.
Farmers and landowners will be able to explore cutting-edge farm diversification, renewable energy and low emission vehicle initiatives and hear from experts in the multi-streamed conference and “how to” diversification workshops.
New Energy Now Expo conference sessions for 2020 include:
• AD and biogas – optimisation and enhancement
• Energy and environmental management
• Identifying and maximising the value of agri outputs and waste streams
New Rural Business Expo “how to” workshop topics include:
• Ideas for alternative land or building use
• Trends and opportunities for farm diversification
• Diversification options for arable farmers
On the first day of the show, CLA Chief Surveyor Andrew Shirley will be delivering a “how to” workshop on business planning.
The CLA will have its own stand in the Rural Business Expo where you can meet the team.
Registration is free and CLA members have access to the exclusive VIP area – book your place today.