Using special exemptions granted by Natural England and without the need for planning permission or a licence from a Local Authority, The Camping and Caravanning Club can help landowners set up and operate their own small campsite.
This allow allows for 5 caravans or motorhomes and 10 tents at any one time.
You need at least half an acre of land and with the support of the Club you will have access to the following features:
- Access to unlimited help and support from dedicated specialists
- A fully managed marketing package, including:
- An online page listing (UK Campsite pages receive around 400,000 views every month)
- Entry into ‘Siteseeker’- the most comprehensive campsite guide in the UK (260,000 copies distributed each year)
- An inclusion of these member exclusive sites within main brand national campaigns
- Your own digital membership to the Club with full benefits
- All operating and promotional literature
- An operating certificate each year
- A one-to-one visit from a Site Officer, on an annual basis
All of this is covered by a subscription of £165 +VAT (payable at certification and every two years for as long as you operate the site).
For further information call 024 7647 5198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete the online application form, which should only take a few minutes, click here.