The CLA's series of free, online digital events will return in the autumn with a new programme featuring the latest advice, support & debate. All of our previous webinars from our Spring and Summer series, as well as our In Conversations With series, can be viewed by clicking the links below.
- Weathering the crisis as a tourism business - Watch here
- The Business of Natural Capital - Watch here - Download the slides
- Forestry Update - Watch here
- Employment Under the Coronavirus Crisis - Watch here
- Residential Lettings update: England - Watch here
- The Future of Farming: Where will we be in 2050? - Watch here
- Finance under the Covid-19 Crisis - Watch here
- Coping with the Uncertainty - Watch here
- Planning and Development - Watch here
- An Industry Update During the Coronavirus Crisis - Watch here
- Commercial and Agricultural tenancies - Watch here
- Water and climate change adaptation - Watch here
- Building Business resilience - Watch here
- Carbon Accounting for Land Managers - Watch here
In Conversation With...
- In Conversation With... Henry Dimbleby (co-founder of the Leon restaurant chain) - Watch here
- In Conversation With... Jake Fiennes (General Manager-Conservation Holkham) - Watch here
- In conversation with...Mark Suthern (National Head of Agriculture - Managing Director, Barclays) - Watch here
- In Conversation with...Professor Alastair Driver (ecologist and conservationist) - Watch here
- In Conversation with...Mark Bridgeman (CLA president) - Watch here
- In Conversation with...Farming Minister Victoria Prentis MP - Watch here
- In Conversation With...Catherine Mead OBE DL (owner of Lynher Dairies) - Watch here
- In Conversation with...Baroness Young (chair of the Woodland Trust) - Watch here
If you have not used Zoom before, click here for information on how to get stated.
If you still have questions about how to use Zoom, click here.
If you're having technical difficulties, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org