Oppidan Education is a London-based mentoring company for children of all ages. In 2016 it ran its first educational summer camp for prep-school aged children. Since then, the business has grown to offer camps throughout the summer months for small groups of between 20 and 40 children on a Monday to Friday timetable.
Oppidan is now on the lookout for venues within 90 mins of London to host camps with greater stability and regularity. As opposed to moving each week, Oppidan hopes to find an aesthetically pleasing location from where to host at least 4 or more weeks of consecutive summer camps from Monday-Friday, between the months of May and September.
The key infrastructure needs are as follows:
- No more than 90 minutes from London
- An aesthetically pleasing open-field or woodland area
- Access to some kind of large shelter or covered area, perhaps a converted barn or shoot lodge
- Access to a small number of loos and/or showers
- Access to a practically sized kitchen
- All of the above within close range of useful outdoor space for sports/activities
- A bonus would be access to water (lake/river) for swimming or hardcourt for sports
For many estates, the above infrastructure may be too much to ask. Oppidan also remains open to the idea of a beautiful setting with no infrastructure, bar power and water. In this instance, Oppidan would be keen to discuss larger educational pop up events for shorter periods of time.
If any of the above seem suitable, please do contact Henry Faber via email@example.com or call the office on 0203 409 3359.