The CLA Business Directory
All current CLA Business, Professional and Landowning members are welcome to list their business enterprises in the CLA Business Directory. (Friends of the CLA and Student members are not eligible.)
Each Primary Contact of a full CLA Business and Professional membership is entitled to a free listing and can opt to include members within the group at discounted rates.
CLA Landowning members – that is, members who pay their subscription according to acreage – and Micro Business members are equally welcome to advertise their business interests.
A listing in the CLA Business Directory is made up of the member's full name, his company's name and postal address, contact email address, telephone and fax numbers as well as the company's web address. CLA policy is not to publish "virtual" businesses in the Directory, either in print or online.
In addition to a basic listing, there are a number of additional options to choose from to give your business additional prominence. These opportunities are only available to CLA members.
• Explain your products and services with a company description of either 15 words or 30 words.
• Increase your exposure by repeating your listing under other relevant business classifications.
• Book listings for each CLA member within your CLA Business and Professional group membership.
• Reinforce your corporate identity by adding a logo to your online listing.
• Promote your company with a full colour display advert.
If you are a CLA member find out more about the promotional options available to you - contact the team at Redactive Media Group today. Call 020 7324 2774 or email email@example.com
If you are not a CLA member you can join online now. Alternatively, call 020 7460 7935 to arrange a convenient appointment to discuss your needs and how we can help.