Wayleaves FAQs

The word wayleave is used to describe an annually renewed right of use by apparatus over or under someone else’s land for which payment is made. For example, electricity companies may put pylons on your land and give you rent. This page answers some frequently-asked questions for members whose land is affected by wayleaves or easements owned or proposed by public utility companies.

Are you a member of the CLA?

Login to see this page

Click Here to Log in