We are looking for a Senior Adviser for the Isle of Wight to join the CLA’s South East team, reporting to the Director South East who is based in Andover. This is a varied and intellectually stimulating role suitable for someone with an interest in advising the landowners and rural businesses on the island whilst representing and promoting the CLA generally.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge of land based industries and the rural economy;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain issues in an understandable manner tailored to suit different audiences and situations.
- self-motivation with an efficient, flexible and resourceful approach to working.
- a team player who is very happy to work independently.
- Ability to cope with changing demands and with meeting deadlines.
There will be an interview on the Island on Thursday 30th October 2017 with a second interview on Monday 6th November 2017.
Please apply in writing, by email, explaining how you meet the criteria for the position together with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than midday 20th October 2017. For a confidential discussion about the role please contact Robin Edwards 07794 070536.